Twitter is a great way to bring traffic to your site and to promote your services. It’s the quick and easy way to get your message across. With a little creativity you will stand, head and shoulders, above the crowd. Think outside the box and use a few of these 25 Tweets for Your Small Business to start generating leads, traffic and sales. If you need help with social media marketing, contact us for help.
25 Tweets for Your Small Business
- Link to a post on your blog.
- Link to a post on someone else’s blog, within your industry.
- Ask questions.
- Answer questions.
- Retweet your old tweets that have done well.
- Retweet other tweets from within your industry.
- Announce the launch of a new product and/or service.
- Offer a solution to a problem your customers often face.
- Offer top-notch customer service.
- Brag a little. Self-promotion is a good thing!
- Share the link to your Facebook page or group.
- Promote a live event or webinar.
- Upload a PowerPoint Presentation to SlideShare.net. Tweet the link.
- Offer Freebies like eBooks, audios, reports, etc. Freebies can be a snippet with a link to purchase full content.
- Review a book that’s relevant to your target market.
- Review a product that’s popular in your industry.
- Share the link to an older (but popular) podcast.
- Start a new hashtag discussion with others in your industry.
- Create a new hashtag discussion with your followers.
- Share a cool tool that you’ve discovered and think others will find useful.
- Share a motivational quote, relevant to your industry.
- Share an industry joke – keep it clean.
- Link to your own published article.
- Link to someone else’s published article.
- Post live updates from an industry event.
Twitter is jam packed with millions of prospects. Start tweeting, and interacting, to direct connect to your target market. Make sure that you mix things up. You want to be known as valuable, relevant, educational and reachable. Don’t be afraid to tweet outside the box!